Which tattoo do I want?
The most confusing moment arrives when people find it hard to finalize what they actually want. Before visiting a tattoo parlor, they might have some scattered ideas but to express them in a defined way is actually a tricky phase.
This is the stage where people on two boats to leave or just pour out all that they have ever thought for a masterpiece. Tattoo artist mostly recommends doing a search with similar tattoos and bring some resemblance, so that they get an actual glimpse of your creative mind. Phuket studio has a very simple and clear process of design tattoos which truly removes any kind of doubts and imperfections before getting a life.
- You come inside with little or no knowledge of tattoos
- An experienced tattoo artist listens to you what you have in your mind; could be a list of questions to eliminate your fears or a request to check portfolio
- A list of things will be described over tattoo designing and creativity including; what? why? and how?
- Your idea will be listened and drafted on a page and if you are totally empty minded and trust on the artist to suggest a one; he will show you the portfolio of most liked tattoo trends
- You will choose one and might want to have some amendments
- Artist will re-sketch all again according to your instructions
- Once you approve the design on paper, your suggested place of skin will be cleaned
- Skin disinfection is the important part to avoid any spreading of bacteria on the skin
- Once the skin is disinfected tattoo sketch is drafted
In some cases when the design is complex and need more creativity it is completed in multiple sittings, but preference is to meet the satisfaction of the client and build more trust. In the end, it’s ritual of Phuket studio; the only best tattoo studio in Thailand.
Symbol of my Tattoo
Everyone has different nature and perception to analyze things. Some are more expressive where some are rarely talkative. We do welcome our clients who are more introvert and want to use special symbols rather than using complete figures.
Symbol creation is most tricky where the artist has to encapsulate a whole story or life in a single piece of the object that can be a word, letter or a mark. In such cases most of the time people already come with their own creation and color combinations but if there is just a story or thought then artists draw more than one rough sample to get closer to client’s mind.
Once the symbol is finalized the next step is the skin area for this sort of symbol. For example, of client want to have a bird on his neck while other wants butterfly flying out of hands; so again, it’s totally how and what each person like to hold. Some people like wild flowers and some love to have bees, as you know. And some people think its entirely unimportant for a tattoo to have a symbol as well.